The Java EE 6 Web Services Developer Certification Value Package is for those interested in learning how to create Web services for applications using Java EE6 technology components. Become an Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Services Developer.
This gives you ample time to take the class and prepare for the exam.
- Analyze the Java web services technology and platform.
- Describe Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Describe web services as a realization of SOA.
- Describe Java technologies for web services development.
- Implement web services using Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS).
- Identify the building blocks of web services.
- Implement web services using Java API for XML Restful Services (JAX-RS).
- Implement an Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB) endpoint as a web service using JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Explain and monitor SOAP messages.
- Apply SOAP With Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) in web services.
- Explain the Web Services Description Language (WSDL) and create a WSDL file.
- Develop web service clients for JAX-WS- and JAX-RS-based web services..
- Describe and implement various web services-based design and deployment patterns.
- Describe and apply various best practices for designing web services.
- Java Programming Language, Java SE 6
- Object-Oriented Analysis and Design Using UML
35 hours (5 Days)